The weather has turned wet here but hope it bucks it's ideas up as we're supposed to be going on a picnic on Sunday!
Friday, 4 July 2014
Fryday!
Friday is always a mad dash day as Henry has swimming lessons (5.30 pm at mo but will be moving to 6.00 pm in the new term) so no time to prep things as I like to get some cleaning done on Friday after work (joy, these things have to be done!!,). So, I do something very quick for Henry usually, and we have a mixtures of takeaways, but tonight I treated us to some gorgeous steak from our local Farm Shop http://www.knitsleyfarmshop.co.uk well worth a trip if you're ever nearby. So for ease I'm using frozen chips and peas and I'm not feeling guilty as there are only so many hours in the day and I am pan frying the steaks and keeping it simple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment