Saturday, 28 June 2014

Carrot and courgette fritters

I have to say these were fabby and will be doing them again.  

My recipe is as follows:-

2 medium carrots
1 largish courgette

Grate them and then squeeze as much juice out as poss (I did mine in a muslin)


Grate 65 g of cheese (I think next time I'd be tempted to go to 100g), your choice on cheese I used strong cheddar.

110 g of flour

Salt and Pepper

1/2 tsp fennel seeds
1 tsp of cumin seeds (crushed)

7g baking powder


Add the carrots to dry mix.


Beat and add two eggs.



I left this in fridge all day as was busy, but you could use straight away.

I then fried in olive oil and served with salad and sausages.




Was really yummy and may add some garlic to the mix next time and maybe some onions.











No comments:

Post a Comment